The Customer Sales and Service Representative requires a high school diploma or equivalent. Processes basic branch service transactions to ensure customer satisfaction. Being a Customer Sales and Service Representative typically reports to a supervisor or manager. Being a Customer Sales and Service Representative may require 0-1 year of general work experience. Possesses a moderate understanding of general aspects of the job. Works under the close direction of senior personnel in the functional area.
Customer Service Sales Representative Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Customer Service Sales Representative to join our team.
- Identify customer needs, market appropriate products and services;
- Must be able to work smoothly with fellow employees;
- Coordinate with agents on existing clients renewals, marketing opportunities and goals;
- Maintain a strong work ethic and positive attitude;
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services;
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day;
- Completing Sales Transactions;
- Carrying out product demonstrations;
- Engage with customers;
- Provide customers with catalog of products and recommendations as needed;
- Respond to customer inquiries via chat, email, and in person;
- Solicit sales of new or additional products;
- Provide customers with quotes;
- Understand and successfully recommend products from our diverse product line;
- Accurately enter sales orders.
- Verbal, Written, Computer skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and listening;
- Proven successful sales experience helpful;
- The employee is regularly required to sit for long periods of time, as well as talk and hear;
- Experience withinbound/outbound calling;
- The employee is required to use hands to operate office equipment;
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus;
- Quickly adaptable to new systems;
- Ability to work in a team environment/call center;
- Working knowledge of PC, Microsoft Suite and email;
- Bilingual abilities are a plus;
- Knowledge of Automotive, RV, and Marine parts is a plus;
- Quality Customer Care approach;
- Understanding of the automotive restoration process is a plus.