Facilities Maintenance Supervisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Facilities Maintenance Supervisor to join our team.
- Oversee all communications regarding equipment, maintenance or operational issues to the management team on a daily basis;
- Oversee and implement company and OSHA guidelines and programs to contribute to a safe working environment for all associates;
- Monitor productivity and participate in reporting to ensure efficiency in the department;
- Oversee the timely implementation of preventative maintenance procedures to maintain efficiency and safety of operations;
- Partner with the leadership team to manage all aspects of performance and development of direct reports to encourage professional growth.
- Knowledge of building construction processes and procedures, equipment, tools, materials, and their application;
- General working knowledge of all aspects of plumbing issues in a corporate building (e.g. sinks, faucet, toilet, etc.);
- Ability to work with facilities team to prioritize maintenance requests;
- Assembly and destruction of office cubicles;
- Possess tools and equipment necessary to perform assigned duties;
- Ability to delegate work;
- Knowledge of OSHA worksite and personal safety requirements;
- At least 3 years related facilities maintenance experience;
- Ability to drive continuous improvement and sustain results;
- Ability to operate hand tools, powered industrial trucks and other powered equipment necessary for facility maintenance;
- Excellent reading, oral and written language skills (English);
- Computer background preferred;
- HVAC/DDC control systems;
- Airport or large industrial facility experience;
- HVAC supervisory experience.