Service Engineer / Supervisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Service Engineer / Supervisor to join our team.
- Manage certificates of calibration and re-calibration notices to customers;
- Manage lab standards and related documentation;
- CRM (customer relationship management);
- Coordinate service & repair of products;
- Hands-on calibration & servicing of customer instrumentation.
- Calibration, Calibration, Calibration;
- Certificate or AAS in a technical field (electronics, electro-mechanical, airflow & particle measuring). BS degree would be a plus;
- General understanding of ISO accreditation process;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience testing instrumentation & calibration;
- Some limited travel could be required;
- Good PC Skills (Word, Excel, Email, Database);
- General understanding of Quality Control Systems;
- In-depth knowledge of calibration, service, and testing instrumentation.