Quality Control Inspector – 2nd Shift Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Quality Control Inspector – 2nd Shift to join our team.
- Read blueprints;
- Metal stamping;
- Pick proper measurement equipment based on dimensions;
- Metal fabrication.
- Knowledge of running and programming Zeiss Calypso CMM software a plus;
- High School diploma or GED. Technical school education in manufacturing technology and/or ASQ certified inspector a plus;
- Meet the requirements under ITAR – U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card holder);
- Ability to work overtime as required by production demands;
- Strong knowledge of GD&T and ability to read and interpret machining and fabrication drawings;
- Team player with ability to work with minimal supervision and interface with all departments;
- Proficiency in the use of the MS Windows (Word, Excel, Outlook) and MRP systems;
- Knowledge of aerospace requirements (AS9100, AS9102, ASTM’s) preferable;
- Three to five years’ work experience in a manufacturing production environment;
- Strong attention to detail and advanced shop math skills. Ability to calculate trigonometry formulas a plus;
- Knowledge of metal stamping;
- Ability to measure;
- Must be able to train on first shift for 3-4 weeks and then will be moved to the 2nd shift;
- Blueprint knowledge.