Security Shift Supervisor – Armed Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Security Shift Supervisor – Armed to join our team.
- Maintain overtime to a preset requirement designated by G4S;
- Ensure that contract-required training and screening elements for security personnel have been met;
- Ensure quality of service and contract compliance by regularly inspecting security personnel and their job performance when assigned to his/her shift;
- Respond to client requests;
- Make recommendations for positive and negative personnel actions for those under his/her direct supervision;
- Oversee the staffing, scheduling, and on-site training for security officers assigned to his/her shift;
- Communicates staffing needs on shift to Account Manager or Operations Manager;
- Assists with the communication of policies, company announcements and job openings;
- Provides the basis of a great place to work by treating staff with respect;
- Assures that employee grievances are heard with help from appropriate district or region HR support employees and Account or Operations Manager;
- Enforces Allied Universal’s policies as outlined in the handbooks and executive memos.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office;
- Attention to detail;
- Effective oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively;
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately;
- Active listening skills.