Entry Level Sales Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Entry Level Sales to join our team.
- Accountable for making sales calls to targeted life and health agents;
- Identify potential agents from referrals, references or industry listings;
- Evaluate agent performance and continually recruit agents as replacements or additions to agent organization;
- Provide guidance to agents in developing selling strategies to obtain new and retain existing business;
- Actively utilize the Orion sales tracking system to validate and record sales calls, quotes, and recruited agents;
- Provide timely communication to agents on product offerings, network changes, rate changes and plan designs;
- Prospect and generate Small Group new business proposals.
- Ability to learn and use a scripted methodology that’s proven to work;
- Maintain proper channels of communication with management;
- Maintain high energy and a positive attitude;
- No degree required – just a desire to learn, grow and be on a fast track to advancement from within;
- Strong Time management skills;
- Bachelor Degree or in-lieu of degree equivalent education, training and work-related experience;
- High degree of initiative, mature judgment, and self-motivation;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish working relationships with individuals at varying levels within the organization;
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to keep confidential information secured;
- Must be willing and able to travel;
- Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines;
- Problem solving skills;
- We look forward to meeting with you about this exclusive career opportunity. Training classes are starting soon;
- We look forward to meeting with you about this exclusive career opportunity. Training classes are starting s.