Entry Level Business Development Representative Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Entry Level Business Development Representative to join our team.
- Maintain accuracy and integrity of information in database;
- Keep abreast of corporate objectives and product updates;
- Execute around 50 outbound activities a day – divided between inbound follow-up & outbound prospecting to C-level executives;
- Support integrated marketing activities and promotions with prospect and customer base primarily through outbound calling campaigns;
- Prospect into named, targeted accounts with the goal of generating a qualified opportunity to be handed off to Sales.
- Strong computer skills – (MS Office, Outlook, SalesForce.com);
- An ability to respond with a sense of urgency in a sales driven culture;
- Excellent verbal communication skills;
- High Energy, positive, self-driven, smart, and ambitious;
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills;
- Resourcefulness with solving problems;
- At least two years in a customer facing sales setting -OR- leadership experience;
- Two years of experience with sales and/or services;
- Associates Degree or Higher;
- One year of experience managing and reviewing operational expenses and revenue;
- Experience working with a team and managing a small group of individuals;
- Experience in the field of sales.