Enterprise Sales Development Representative Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Enterprise Sales Development Representative to join our team.
- Research new accounts within a territory and research new contacts in existing accounts;
- Collaborate with territory teammates to prioritize outbound target account plans within a given territory;
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified meetings;
- Nurture prospects through email, direct mail, social media, and other channels;
- Partner with marketing on driving attendance to events, trade shows, webinars, and conferences;
- Generate interest and establish rapport with all levels of stakeholders, including senior executives (VPs, SVPs, EVPs);
- Generate business opportunities for our Account Executives and Sales Directors through targeted outreach activities;
- Demonstrate SocialChorus values every day;
- Effectively communicate SocialChorus’ value proposition.
- An insatiable level of curiosity and a constant learner;
- BA or BS degree;
- Driven to provide an exceptional customer experience;
- A self-starter that thrives on surfacing ideas to solve challenges;
- Goal-oriented and accountability toward targets;
- A great attitude and love for teamwork;
- Exceptional and engaging communications skills, both verbal and written;
- Persistence and creativity;
- Passionate about tech and the start-up culture;
- Strong organizational skills.