Business Development Sales Representative Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Business Development Sales Representative to join our team.
- Use of various technologies including LinkedIn;
- Correct target account data, including emails, phone numbers and physical addresses;
- Building awareness / interest in the Exiger’s different platforms and services;
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly phone and email communication goals in accordance with strategic plan;
- Follow up on emails sent by Account Executives or Marketing;
- Consistently log and record every outreach made in Salesforce.com;
- Make phone calls to target a variety of prospects with the goals of;
- Schedule meetings for Account Executives at upcoming conferences and hosted events;
- Setting up initial sales meetings for Account Executives;
- Follow up on or in advance of webinars, live events or marketing campaigns;
- Occasional research projects as needed.
- This is a ‘smile and dial’ role; the ability to stay positive in the face of adversity, to be flexible and teachable is essential;
- You should possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills and enjoy working in a team environment;
- You must be creative and organized: able to formulate a plan, develop it, budget it out and propose it to management in a clear and succinct manner;
- Ability to effectively handle multiple activities;
- High level of self-initiative and self-motivation;
- Ability to effectively stay task oriented in a dynamic environment;
- Ability to work in a team environment.