Inside sales representatives work mostly in offices while making sales. Frequently, they are responsible for getting new clients by “cold-calling” various organizations, meaning that they call potential customers who are not expecting to be contacted. That way, a representative can establish an initial contact. They also take incoming calls from customers who are interested in their product, and they process paperwork to complete the sale.
Inside Sales Representative Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Inside Sales Representative to join our team.
- Assist manager in updating flooring prices;
- Gain extensive product knowledge and become an ambassador for Lively;
- Works with Operations/Engineering to provide them with accurate information to ensure on-time delivery;
- Represents the company in a highly professional manner;
- Partner with the sales team at Micro Focus that focuses on similar territory;
- Use excellent oral communication and best practices in customer service when interacting with customers;
- Identify risks and develop long term plans;
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints;
- Uphold standards of self-motivation, time management and productivity, and maintain a workspace that is clean, organized and professional;
- Help handle customer issues and complaints as needed;
- Triage in-bound customer inquiries and follow-up in an effort to convert these inquiries into qualified leads and closed orders;
- Call Lost Accounts;
- Develops, implements, monitors and executes small account strategies to keep and renew a defined book of business;
- Presenting on RealMassive as a company – why, how, and what we do;
- Maintain records of activitity and accounts in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers;
- Two or more years of successful Sales or Inside Sales experience;
- Knowledge of UNIX, Linux, Microsoft Windows, and application server marketplaces;
- Previous CRM experience is an asset;
- Previous Inside sales or account manager experience in the medical device or healthcare industry preferred;
- Ambition – The drive to achieve personal advancement;
- Proficient with Sales Force;
- Demonstrated excellence in servicing customers and developing strategic relationships via the phone;
- Experience in project management is an added plus;
- Driven, ambitious, self-motivated with excellent organizational, communication and time management skills; ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Team driven;
- Place outbound calls to new and existing accounts identifying opportunities, decision maker(s) and related customer service needs;
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers;
- Strong interpersonal skills.