International Sales Representative develops new prospects and interacts with international customers to increase sales of an organization’s products and/or services. Familiar with international variances in cultural and legal issues as pertaining to sales. Being an International Sales Representative may require a bachelor’s degree. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager. To be an International Sales Representative typically requires 2 to 4 years of related experience. Gains exposure to some of the complex tasks within the job function. Occasionally directed in several aspects of the work.
Internal Sales Representative Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Internal Sales Representative to join our team.
- Convey deep technical knowledge of the firm’s investment strategies and fund vehicles;
- Work effectively in a team environment;
- Execute sales strategy consistent with the Regional and National sales goals.
- 1 year + of experience as an internal sales associate in financial services industry;
- Bachelor’s degree, or foreign equivalent, in Economics, Finance, or related field;
- Series 6 / 7 and 63 Licensed.