Dump Truck Driver Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Dump Truck Driver to join our team.
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck;
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch;
- Properly track and document activity log;
- Load and unload cargo;
- Inspect truck before and after trip.
- Must hold current/valid Class A or Class B Commercial Driver’s License;
- Must be able to inspect truck daily to ensure safe operation;
- Must hold current/valid DOT Medical Card;
- Equipment maintenance;
- Experience: 1-2 years of experience as a truck driver;
- Licenses/Certifications: Valid Commercial Drivers’ License;
- Operation monitoring;
- Judgment and decision making;
- Time Management;
- Experience in a manual truck;
- Ability to work a variable-hour schedule;
- Minimum of 1 year experience, 2 years preferred;
- Be able to pass a DOT physical;
- Must be at least 21 years of age.