Hospitality Associate Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Hospitality Associate to join our team.
- Assist in the stocking, rotation, sale, presentation and overall flow of hospitality meals for purchase program;
- Adhere to food safety and sanitation per health code;
- Complete sales and forecasting reports;
- Update menu items and process team member requests;
- Assist in the company store by taking orders and completing team member transactions;
- Accept deliveries and verify accuracy of food orders;
- Maintain high standards in food, cleanliness and assist other team members in completing tasks;
- Maintain work area to ensure it is clean and free of clutter;
- Execute the day to day demands of the Meals for Purchase program;
- Assist with light kitchen prep work as needed and posess basic knife skills and food knowledge;
- Assists in the daily delivery and pick-up of catering orders in various locations;
- Ensure breakdown of station; label and store food in accordance with procedures;
- Operate Clover P.O.S. program.
- Possess basic prep skills and some food knowledge;
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while working under strict deadlines;
- 2+ years of restaurant, catering or hotel experience;
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and correspondence, including recipes, order sheets and schedules;
- High school diploma and culinary arts aspirations;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- 2+ years cashier, retail and/or front of the house experinace;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Working knowledge of sanitation, cleanliness and safe food handling practices.