...SANFORD CHILDREN?S CLINIC KUNMING, CHINA: With a population of more than six million, Kunming is the political, economic, communications and cultural hub of Yunnan and is the seat of the provincial government. Northern Kunming is experiencing tremendous growth and...
...implement the company brand guidelines
● A keen attention to detail promoting effective fact-checking and editing
● Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with others
● A basic understanding of SEO
● Experience using...
As marketing representative, to support the marketing team by:
1. Conduct Marketing presentation in seminar;
2. Communicate with different party, especially the U.S. side to
Must have a Bachelor's Degree. A degree in business, marketing...
...full-time intern for the student. Excellent in English and fluent in Chinese.
2. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
3. Initiative, dedicated, result orientated, intelligent and patient
...position applied in English.
- Oral English in a professional environment
- Ability to interact successfully across cultures
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
Demonstrated expertise in discussing scientific content with multiple types of audiences
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Ability to travel (percentage varies with geography)
- Working experience (No. of years / 年 资 , Job function / 工 作...
...knowledge of English (spoken), knowledge of Chinese (even basic) is welcome, knowledge of Microsoft office, goodwill, ability to communicate with people.
Job description: work in a private company (business club), meet guests, help with documents, tea and coffee, monitor...
...What is the opportunity?
Are you interested in the opportunity to work as a Communications Analyst Co-op? By applying to this job posting, you will be considered for multiple roles available across RBC Technology & Operations.
What will you do?
Help support the...
...including, but not limited to demonstration
classes, conversation clubs, tutorials, seminars and presentations
• Excellent communication and presentation skills,love kids and enjoy teaching
• Support from senior management for academic excellence with excellent classroom...
...Excellent subject knowledge and an interest in current developments
Fluency in written and spoken English to enable effective communication with students and in working relationships
The desire to put the wellbeing each student at the heart of what they do and can demonstrate...
...1. Introduce our service and product.
2. Be present some important activity and speech.
3. Help our foreign sales team to communicate with some local Europe companies.
2. Be good at communication.
3. Be good at English.
...least: Biology, Chemistry, or some related science.At least two years’ experience teaching high school, preferably abroadAbility to communicate with non-native English speakersWork visa qualificationsChinese language would of course be a benefit but is by no means required...
...qualified Kindergarten Teachers throughout the year.
1. Providing teaching environment of English listening and speaking.
2. Daily communication within the class—teaching/activities.
3. Participate in creating and conducting classes with different themes.
4. Work with...
4. One to two years English teaching experience with kindergarten and/or primary school students preferred.
5. Excellent communication skills, outgoing and friendly personality. Reliability and a strong worth ethic required.
6. Positivity and warm-heartedness,...
...relevant work experience with Montessori methodology prefered;
5. Have great passionate in education, love children and good communication skills.
1. Teaching children aged from 2-5 years old;
2. Develop teaching plan according to the school...
...1. At least 2 years’ experience in French teaching
2. Bachelor’s degree or above in Education
3. Love teaching, effective communicator with students
4. Mother tongue must be French. Able to speak Mandarin Chinese is a bonus
5.Start date:August 2020
6. Type of...
...English speaker or at least fluent with spoken English;
2. With 0.5 -1 year experience in preschool education, and capable of communicating with children in body language;
3. Self-management abilities required;
4. Major in education or related fields;
Our next IC buyer will be maximizing revenue for our project! We are looking for a candidate who is comfortable with communicating with multiple stakeholders and interest with electronic components. Most importantly, we would like to see the great potential...