Manager – External Process Development Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Manager – External Process Development to join our team.
- Identify project optimization opportunities (timeline, budget, technical execution);
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with all Process Development functions to increase overall effectiveness and success of programs;
- Work under minimal direction to manage of multiple assignments and/or business processes;
- Manage spend and adhere to financial targets and systems;
- Monitor performance to continuously improve efficiency and effectiveness of suppliers;
- Presentation of analyses and recommendations to Senior Management;
- Occasional domestic and international travel to support project deliverables;
- Supplier evaluation and selection;
- Ensure programs meet compliance, speed, quality, and cost;
- Establish and maintain external collaborations, develop scopes of work, manage purchase orders, and associated budget for externalization activities.
- Self-starter with a high-level of comfort with ambiguity and complexity and the ability to multi-task while consistently delivering quality results;
- Advanced degree in engineering or science;
- Strong understanding of cGMP, Regulatory/CMC, legal, Quality requirements and import/export policies;
- Experience interfacing with domestic and international CMOs/CROs.