Process Development Senior Scientist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Process Development Senior Scientist to join our team.
- Manage a team of engineers and scientists to advance program and functional objectives;
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 10% of the time;
- Serve as subject matter expert in drug product technologies and help drive best practices and technical advancements;
- Oversee and participate in the planning, design, execution, and documentation of formulation and fill/finish process development studies;
- Prepare the documentation for process validations and operating procedures and reports, and ensure the successful implementation in the labs;
- Project leadership and direction;
- Additional responsibilities include user training, troubleshooting, optimizing the workflows, and on-going support for the end-users.”.
- Strong problem solving and effective cross-functional communication skills;
- Leadership of highly technical experts with demonstrated results driving forward pipeline and lifecycle management programs;
- Proven ability to learn and act on dynamic information at a rapid pace;
- Knowledge of, and hands-on experience with, bringing new biotech products to market, across various dosage forms and device delivery systems;
- Advanced degree in Engineering, Pharmaceutics, Biotechnology, Material Science or related discipline;
- Experience participating and leading global cross-functional teams;
- Proven success in managing collaborative and individual projects;
- Hands-on scientist, experienced with adapting and validating assays for automated processes and continuous workflows.