Plant Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Plant Engineer to join our team.
- Act as a SME for equipment, processes and safety in the plant;
- Plan, direct and lead equipment maintenance projects;
- Work with senior management on budgets and resource allocation;
- Interact with 3rd party vendors on equipment/maintenance related services;
- Oversee the work of Maintenance/Equipment Technicians.
- Minimum 5 years of manufacturing experience in a plant environment (food/beverage a plus, but pharmacy, packaging or paint background works too);
- Ensure that plant NERC Reliability procedures and policies are kept up to date with requirements;
- Bachelor’s degree required in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering or other related field;
- Exceptional communication skills and a passion for leading people;
- Provide training to plant personnel on updated or new NERC procedures and requirements;
- Complete Reliability Standard Audit Worksheets (RSAWs) for the plant;
- Experience & knowledge in MS Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to calculate figures;
- Good communication skills;
- Proven ability to manage equipment related projects;
- Previous experience as a Plant or Maintenance Engineer in a fast-paced manufacturing environment- Food Industry a plus.