Stormwater Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Stormwater Engineer to join our team.
- Perform hydrologic, hydraulic, and water quality modeling, and geospatial evaluations;
- Prepare written and graphic reports and make presentations;
- Perform watershed and water quality assessments and conventional aspects of watershed planning and BMP prioritization;
- Mentor/train junior staff;
- Lead or support the design efforts for a variety of water resources and site development projects.
- Knowledge of stormwater management design regulation;
- P.E. in Wisconsin;
- LEED professional or use of Envision rating system;
- Accreditation as a Certified Floodplain Manager (CFM) a plus;
- Master’s degree with an emphasis on hydraulics, hydrology or a related field of study preferred;
- 4+ years of experience in designing and managing a wide variety of site development stormwater projects;
- B.S. Degree in Civil Engineering;
- Proficient in hydrology and hydraulic software such as HydroCAD/StormCAD and GIS software.