Campaign Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Campaign Specialist to join our team.
- Influence and implement email features and capabilities including targeting, personalization, database segmentation, APIs, and email templates;
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates, responsive design, email testing, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution;
- Assists with campaign performance analysis and reporting;
- Provide training, technical support, and best practices information to internal colleagues and external clients.
- Strong attention to detail is a must;
- Strong understanding of marketing processes including campaign execution, QA testing, and conversion measurement;
- Exceptional communication and client service/support skills;
- Ability to troubleshoot HTML/CSS issues;
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment;
- Experience using e-mail delivery tools (Litmus, Return Path, etc.);
- Demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation, initiative;
- Located in the Minneapolis metro area a plus but not required (Note: No relocation assistance is provided);
- Proven expertise with the Oracle Eloqua and/or Oracle Responsys platforms, certifications a plus;
- Post Secondary Education required – University/College degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Business/Marketing a plus;
- Proficiency with marketing automation and email marketing best practices, deliverability, advanced reporting, and profiling and targeting;
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.