Customer Project Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Customer Project Manager to join our team.
- Managing project activities to meet business goals;
- Improving customer relationship by providing timely and accurate responses to their inquiries;
- Validating project plans and scheduling to incorporate any changes requested by customers;
- Managing effective project implementation and delivery to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Tracking and monitoring project execution to make sure that the customer requirements are met;
- Informing project status, scheduling and key issues to customers and management on regular basis;
- Coordinating with customers to develop project plan including project scope, release schedule, milestones, deliverable etc.
- Project management certification such as PMI, PMP or Agile;
- Experience reporting project status to stakeholders and customers;
- Experience working on technical projects such as implementations;
- Must live in DFW area and be able to report to client’s office as needed;
- Ensuring project stays on track (budget and time);
- Bachelor s degree in Industrial and/or Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or a related field.