Development Product Owner Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Development Product Owner to join our team.
- Assist with project level plans related to schedule, scope and resources;
- Work with the business and IT delivery teams to identify and mitigate risks to include business operational risks;
- Work with the business process owners to develop metrics to manage and track benefits, adoption and risks to operations;
- Provide continual business guidance for the development and execution team(s);
- Review, and when appropriate, accept and prioritize feedback and new requirements from stakeholders;
- Escalate issues and develop recommendations for appropriate solutions;
- Serve as the business requirements expert, engaging and managing the work of subject matter experts from the business.
- Must be able to collaboratively work within multiple evolving development methodologies including iterative Agile and sequential Waterfall projects;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and applicable databases.