Digital Media Buyer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Digital Media Buyer to join our team.
- Manage relationships & open communication with platform representatives and affiliate partners;
- Perform competitive research and other media-related tasks as needed;
- Keep up to date with industry best practices and strategies;
- Conceptualize & implement strategies for campaign creation, landing pages, & creative testing.
- Mathematically inclined is a plus;
- Experience with data or engineering is a plus;
- Ability to take initiative and work independently;
- Ability to adhere to assigned deadlines;
- CTV, Amazon, email, and affiliate marketing experience a plus;
- Bachelor’s degree in a marketing-based field or equivalent experience;
- Takes complete ownership of assigned tasks and projects;
- Ad agency experience a plus, media or account service experience preferred;
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or comparable is preferred;
- Demonstrates problem solving skills with a methodical approach and strong resolve;
- Must be a US Citizen;
- Ability to buy media in multiple markets;
- Has a desire to earn more responsibility through excellent performance on every task, big or small;
- Two to four years of related industry experience;
- Knowledge of media buying software.