Insurance Accountant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Insurance Accountant to join our team.
- Compile and analyze financial and operational data;
- Prepare various financial reports and regulatory filings;
- Prepare various journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations;
- Record and manage investment accounting;
- Perform general ledger closing activities, balance sheet reconciliation, bank reconciliation;
- Assist with preparation of various regulatory filing and reporting;
- Assist with banking activities;
- Other duties as assigned;
- Verify that all reconciling items are researched as resolved.
- 1-2 years of general ledger experience;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred or regular work experience;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Previous experience with QuickBooks and SAP.