Senior Human Resources Generalist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Human Resources Generalist to join our team.
- Coordinates onboarding access, assets and activities for District level new hires and internal transfers to support an engaging onboarding experience;
- Administers processes, provide training, and monitor compliance;
- Partners with departments to oversee goal setting, development planning, and performance appraisals;
- Ability to manage highly confidential information;
- Manages college recruiting program within the Division;
- Works alongside client groups to define workforce strategy and operational plans;
- Advises, coaches and counsels managers and employees on employee relations matters / investigations / conflict resolution.
- A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of five years of human resources and employee benefits administration experience are required;
- Comprehensive knowledge of the terms and conditions of US health and welfare plans and knowledge of compensation and benefits practices are required;
- HRIS experience is required, PeopleSoft and Kronos Timekeeper a plus.