Software Trainer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Software Trainer to join our team.
- Deliver the software application training to different audiences;
- Developing course enhancements for current courses as subject matter dictates;
- Curriculum authoring; organizing, story-boarding, designing, and implementing course materials.
- Capable of using existing information system to ensure timely and accurate execution of course support;
- Microsoft and/or other technical certification(s) including: MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) Certificate;
- Bachelor s Degree or 3+ years of trainer experience in a K-12 environment may be substituted for educational degree;
- Application specific certifications (Infinite Campus; Macromedia, etc.);
- Familiar with a variety of e-learning development tools, including but not limited to Adobe E-learning Suite and Sharepoint;
- Experience with Camtasia, Video Scribe or like tools preferred;
- Educational experience a K-12 environment;
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certification.