Social Worker (LCSW) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Social Worker (LCSW) to join our team.
- Participate in and facilitate case conferences as well as other agency, school and/or community based meetings or trainings;
- Serve as site liaison with HRHCare/Genesis program staff;
- Support transition and coordination for chronically and persistently mentally ill to appropriate, alternate care;
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team for including primary care providers;
- Work cooperatively with various health population medical and Behavioral Health team;
- Review quality reports for site on all indicators monthly;
- Development and formulation of treatment plans for patients in care work with psychiatrists on monthly basis;
- Demonstrates knowledge and skill necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients;
- Actively participates in quality assessment performance improvement teams and activities;
- Provides information and referral services for organization patients and families/caregivers regarding practical and environmental needs;
- Participates in the development of the individualized plan of care and attends regularly scheduled interdisciplinary team meetings;
- Maintains clinical records on all patients referred to social work;
- Serves as liaison between patients or families/caregivers and community agencies;
- Maintains collaborative relationships with organization personnel to support patient care;
- Maintains and develops contracts with public and private agencies as resources for patient and personnel.
- Minimum of one year’s experience in health care, hospice experience preferred. Understands hospice philosophy, and issues of death/dying;
- A graduate of a master’s program in social work accredited by the Council on Social Work Education;
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state or organization requirements and is in good working order;
- Possesses and maintains current CPR certification;
- Experience in a hospice and palliative care preferred;
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication, and organization skills;
- Must hold a current Tennessee Clinical Social Work License (LCSW).