Blockchain Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Blockchain Engineer to join our team.
- Be involved in the global blockchain community, reviewing, implementing and integrating the latest techniques and improvements;
- Assist in writing and maintaining public documentation;
- Research, design, develop, and test blockchain technologies;
- Develop, maintain and extend applications responsible for integration and business logic;
- Ensure that all processes and infrastructure are internally documented as they are implemented;
- Evaluate new tools and technologies as they continually evolve.
- Familiarity with P2P networks;
- Familiarity with basic cryptography;
- Demonstrated ability to write efficient and testable code;
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or engineering (or equivalent experience);
- Experience with one or more blockchain technologies;
- 2+ years Solidity development;
- Proficiency in one or more object-oriented language;
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures;
- 4+ years Python development;
- Experience working with large codebases.