C# Software Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a C# Software Engineer to join our team.
- Face off to global business stakeholders to drive requirements and manage projects;
- Work across a global technology organization to solve business problems;
- Own delivery timelines for Treasury applications and projects.
- 5+ years experience working in Technology;
- Hands-on .NET experience, including C#, ASP.NET MVC, and ASP.NET WEB API;
- 3+ years of relevant experience working in FinTech; must have familiarity with Capital Markets concepts and operational structure;
- Recent ownership of one or more large software systems and experience managing end-to-end application lifecycle;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills;
- Proven ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment; self-starter, energetic, independent work ethic;
- Experience working with continuous delivery tools;
- Experience with enterprises databases such as MS SQL Server, Sybase, or Oracle;
- Performed Build vs Buy analysis in conjunction with business users and technology peers;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.