C# Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a C# Developer to join our team.
- Design, development and testing of new features in the applications;
- Responsible for regular communication with others involved in the development process;
- Develop windows application using C# and DevExpress;
- Migrate code from test to production environments;
- Track the code changes and create technical specification documents;
- Design and execute complex database queries, stored procedures using Oracle;
- Exercise version control discipline for software releases and maintain all source code using Team Foundation Services;
- Create Stored Procedures, Views and Tables in Oracle;
- Coordinate with technical partner teams;
- Work closely with peers to analyze functional specification and design solutions accordingly in the .NET environment;
- Familiarity with agile methodology/Able to work in fast paced environment;
- Develop windows application using DevExpress components and strong Oracle knowledge with ability to develop complex stored procedures.
- Strong SQL database development experience;
- Good understanding of object-oriented design principles and design patterns;
- 0-2 years C# programming experience;
- Unit and Integration Testing;
- Agile development methodology;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent presentation skills.