Glaziers install and repair glass in houses, hotels, offices and shops.
Glazier Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Glazier to join our team.
- Remove any old or broken glass before installing replacement glass;
- Make or install sashes or moldings for glass installation;
- Fasten glass into sashes or frames with clips, moldings, or other type of fasteners;
- Add weather seal or putty around edges to seal joints;
- Cut glass to the specified size and shape;
- We do NOT provide training, must have experience.
- Drug free at all times;
- Perform necessary tasks in a safe manner;
- Must have good balance as they are often required to stand on ladders and scaffolding;
- Must have 5 years of commercial/residential/industrial experience;
- High standard of integrity and professionalism;
- We do NOT provide training, must have experience;
- Valid driver’s license;
- Drug free work environment;
- MUST have at least 5 years of relevant experience;
- Cannot be afraid of heights;
- Drug free at all times Be able to maintain a safe work area;
- Must be able to read blue prints;
- Drug free at all timesBe able to maintain a safe work area;
- MUST have own PPE and tools;
- Must have reliable transportation.