Licensed Journeyman Plumber Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Licensed Journeyman Plumber to join our team.
- Cutting openings in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings;
- Installing and repairing plumbing fixtures;
- Inspecting structure, locating and marking positions of pipes, connections, and passage holes for pipe in walls and floors;
- Joining pipes by use of screws, bolts, fittings, and solder;
- Cutting, threading, and bending pipe to required angles;
- Testing pipes by filling them with water or air and reads gauges to determine whether system is working accurately;
- Repairing and maintaining plumbing by replacing washers in leaky faucets, mending burst pipes, and opening clogged drains;
- Assembling and installing valves, pipe fittings, and pipes composed of metals and non-metals.
- Ability to comprehend schematic diagrams, blueprints and other specifications required by our client;
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation;
- High standard of integrity and professionalism;
- Experience working with hand tools, power tool and electronic test equipment;
- Drug free at all times;
- 4 years of plumbing experience;
- 3+ years of plumbing experience.