Imaging: CT Technologist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Imaging: CT Technologist to join our team.
- Promotes and maintains a safe work environment for both staff and customers, incorporating national patient safety initiatives;
- Instruct the patients to undergo the appropriate positions to get accurate images;
- Assure compliance with federal, state, and local technical and professional regulations and accepted practiced guidelines;
- Works effectively to maintain an environment of excellence, which is patient focused, providing timely, compassionate, quality patient care;
- Produce x-ray films of parts of the human body for use in diagnosing medical problems such as cancer or fractures;
- Delivers quality, cost effective patient care in a professional manner;
- Prep patient for diagnostic imaging exam.
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment;
- Most states require licensure;
- must be ARRT (CT) or ASRT certified;
- Eighteen months prior experience in a health care setting as a CT Tech;
- Valid state radiology registration as required by state law;
- Eighteen months of X-Ray Tech experience preferred, ideally in a critical care setting;
- Completion of a two year approved School of Radiologic Technology;
- Registry by the American Registry of Radiologic Technology.