Certified Automotive Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Certified Automotive Technician to join our team.
- Communicate additional service needs with Service Advisor;
- Keep current with factory TSB’s;
- Assist in mentoring technician trainees;
- Understand & follow federal/state/local regulations;
- Monitor turn time and communicate expected times to Service Advisor;
- Complete story and proper documentation for repairs;
- Attend company and factory training;
- Examine and diagnose vehicles;
- Provide labor time estimates and discuss repairs with Service Advisor;
- Willingness to help with any type of work when asked.
- We are looking for experienced Main Line GM Technicians;
- Education, certifications, experience will dictate pay rate;
- Clean record;
- No drugs;
- Valid driver’s license and must have a clean driving record;
- No tobacco;
- Must be able to move heavy parts or machinery;
- Must have strong problem-solving skills;
- Must have own tools.