Experienced Automotive Service Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Experienced Automotive Service Technician to join our team.
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment;
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are well-informed of any additional services needed;
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications;
- Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required;
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality;
- A-level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair;
- Broad knowledge of new vehicle technologies;
- Ability to collaborate effectively;
- Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment;
- ASE Certification required;
- Enjoy working in a dynamic environment;
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record;
- Basic Computer skills;
- Ambitious, hardworking presence in a team environment.