Business Immigration Paralegal Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Business Immigration Paralegal to join our team.
- Assist with the drafting and reviewing of legal documents;
- Conducts research to support a legal proceeding;
- Monitor and ensure compliance with state and federal regulations;
- Investigate facts to help in the negotiation of legal disputes;
- Record and store client information.
- Positive attitude;
- Ability to prioritize and multitask;
- Must have excellent English oral and writing communication skills;
- Knowledge of immigrant visa types/petitions (EB-1, EB-2, EB-3);
- Must have excellent Spanish oral and writing communication skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Deadline and detail-oriented;
- Knowledge of nonimmigrant visa types/petitions (H-1Bs, L-1s);
- 2 years experience in business immigration law required;
- Familiarity with legal research;
- Previous experience as a paralegal or other legal field;
- Experience navigating complex technology platforms efficiently (ImmSTAR, HotDocs, Excel);
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and will have 5 or more years of business immigration-specific experience;
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, and approaches to problems;
- Strong time management and organizational skills, and comfortable in a team-oriented environment.