Account Manager, Technology Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Account Manager, Technology to join our team.
- Source prospective clients through referrals, networking, social media, internet research, sales leads and direct contact;
- Prepare and present professional services proposals;
- Manage relationships throughout the assignment; expand Kforce presence within existing client accounts;
- Stay abreast of current staffing trends and recommend creative strategies to facilitate continued new business development;
- Continuously expand the Kforce client base through ongoing new business development;
- Conduct all interactions with the utmost diplomacy and tact. Maintain confidentiality and treat others with conscientious respect;
- As the client advocate, guide clients thorough the staffing process, ensuring they have full clarity of expectations.
- BA or BS degree preferred;
- Travel as required, up to 5%;
- Must have reliable transportation which affords timely travel to client sites within assigned territory;
- Ability to develop customer relationship management, consultative and negotiation skills;
- Strong internet research skills. Proficiency in MS office, including Word and Excel. Ability to grasp cutting edge technologies;
- 5-8 years professional experience in a staffing, corporate, recruiting or professional sales environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy.