Assistant Media Planner Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Assistant Media Planner to join our team.
- Assist Media Planner to execute media campaigns and to manage relationships with external media agency partners and vendors;
- Support media planner and external ops leads to implement tracking tags and problem-solve any coding or implementation issues;
- Work within analytics, trafficking, ad-serving, and finance to ensure successful campaign management;
- Manage day-to-day plan changes and maintenance of media plans;
- Respond to competitive requests;
- Lead the billing and reconciliation process with the finance team;
- Work directly with internal stakeholders across Accounts and Creative and PM teams to align on milestone deadlines for campaign launches.
- Experience with media buying/billing platforms a plus (MediaOcean, Adazzle, Nexelus, etc.);
- Proficient in Excel;
- Good listener;
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask and work effectively within a fast-paced agency environment;
- Basic understanding of all forms of media planning, including demand generation, lead generation and branding;
- Ability to work as part of a team, share ideas and accept constructive reviews;
- Must be assertive, highly motivated and have strong communications skills;
- Minimum 1 year’s experience in media planning/buying;
- Must be goal-oriented and exhibit a high level of professionalism;
- Experience with digital planning and research tools (Comscore, MRI, SRDS, etc.) a plus.