Delivery Lead Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Delivery Lead to join our team.
- Be involved in the management of the client engagement including ultimate responsibility for achieving the target financial outcome for the company;
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues;
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your TEAM brand;
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients;
- Establishing communication and coordination between client and the team with complete transparency;
- Working with the client to de-bottleneck any issues;
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above;
- Provide project management best practice and delivering of large projects;
- Assisting the team to resolve or get clarifications on issues or queries through meetings with client as needed;
- Contribute to the development of your own and your team’s technical skills;
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges.
- Developing and maintaining of client relationships, and the management of multiple and simultaneous, complex work streams or engagements;
- Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success emphasizing the following areas;
- Apply best practice Project Management techniques to manage the Client Engagement to a successful outcome for both client and company;
- Managing transformational projects related to IT Architecture, Engineering, Operations, Security and Digital adoption;
- Applying DevOps strategies, designs, implementations, and tools capabilities/functionalities.