Director, Strategy & Business Development Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Director, Strategy & Business Development to join our team.
- Champion new opportunities across the organization, working collaboratively to identify critical business needs and remove key roadblocks and enable;
- Leading detailed market analysis initiatives targeted to driving growth for the corporation in key served and adjacent markets;
- Playing a key role in driving major corporate strategy initiatives as well as long-range planning processes across the enterprise;
- Mana ging the acquisition / partnering funnel for one or more of Masco’s platforms, including identification and evaluation of potential targets;
- Managing ‘omni – directional’ competitive intelligence gathering and synthesis on major competitors of the corporation;
- Providing guidance and coaching to Strategy and Business Development professionals in Business Units as needed;
- Working closely with the Corporate Development team on execution of M&A transactions.
- Confident and able to influence; ability to collaborate effectively with business operations and external resources;
- Demonstrated people leadership skills – team and process leadership;
- Strategic vision and thought leadership;
- Solid communication skills and the ability to defend results of his/her research.