Executive Creative Director Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Executive Creative Director to join our team.
- Lead client presentations, pitches and creative reviews;
- Create and enforce design best practices and procedures;
- Lead the creative development process, providing clear vision and driving conceptual thinking and strategy from conception to completion;
- Build an environment where people are encouraged to take risks and develop innovative, best-in-class creative solutions;
- Provide oversight to the timely delivery of all agency work;
- Evaluate all work to ensure creative integrity and excellence of all deliverables;
- Remain actively involved in hiring, training, and cultivating the career development of creative staff;
- Uphold the highest level of standards to maintain accuracy and proficiency for all work from concept to completion;
- Shepard of the brand infusing brand standards throughout all video creative executions;
- Respond to analytical data to quickly create compelling, targeted marketing materials;
- Develop and mentor creative staff to improve creative output;
- Review work, troubleshoot and provide feedback to creative teams;
- Create within establish timelines maximizing resources to achieve goals;
- Concept and present presentations to internal clients and partners for creative buy-in.
- Strong time-management, organization, collaboration and communication skills;
- A deep understanding of direct mail and experience working across all platforms;
- Excellent leadership skills and proven track record of managing client relationships;
- Experience in variable data printing;
- A Bachelor’s degree, BFA, MFA or advanced degree preferred;
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of applying marketing analytics to optimize direct mail campaign strategies;
- Knowledge/experience with Adobe Suite and other editing software platforms;
- Must include portfolio of examples of image and series marketing when applying for this role.