Hardware Program Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Hardware Program Manager to join our team.
- You will generate and communicate insights and top level scorecards for our engineering systems on a regular basis.
- Demonstrated track record of leading product teams to ship;
- 4+ Experience with embedded system software development, especially at a system architectural level. Preferably display and graphics;
- 6+ years as a technical program manager;
- Experience working in Cloud, Hardware, Networking, and/or Supply Chain preferred;
- Proven capabilities to multi-task and drive positive business results;
- Knowledge of server technology and associated commodities is a plus but not required;
- 2+ years industry experience in managing NPI programs or products;
- Strong preference for experience with devices, consumer electronics, manufacturing and consumer facing hardware, and/or software products;
- Team Leadership, ability to establish a leadership identity within the respective groups and overall stakeholder organizations and partners;
- Past success in creating high performance teams, inspiring and empowering them to achieve results;
- Encourage participation & decision-making by all team members and effectively manage group dynamics;
- Willingness to travel and participate in after-hours calls as required when working with partners in other geographic locations;
- Demonstrate passion to succeed, inspire and motivate the team;
- Bachelors’ degree in Business, Engineering or a related field with formal project management training (preferably PMP or similar qualifications);
- Demonstrate the ability and track record of leading in project delivery and excellence in communication.