Marketing Coordinator coordinates and implements marketing communication projects. Organizes public image campaigns and special events. Being a Marketing Coordinator participates in creating brand awareness through advertising and social media. Arranges proposals and presentations using marketing resource materials such as brochures, data, slides, photographs, and reports. Additionally, Marketing Coordinator prepares status reports on marketing efforts by communicating with appropriate sales and marketing managers. May liaise with the media, advertising agencies and public relations firms. Typically requires a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager. The Marketing Coordinator works on projects/matters of limited complexity in a support role. Work is closely managed. To be a Marketing Coordinator typically requires 0-2 years of related experience.
Marketing Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team.
- Effectively communicating with vendors, campuses & internal departments;
- Field venue listing profile requests and managing event venue public listings across the web;
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications, English or Journalism;
- Help with the development and implementation of our clients brand strategy;
- Assisting the development of referral relationships;
- Analyzing site analytics and performance to help shape our strategies and roadmaps;
- Lead generation;
- Facilitate Voice of Customer Meetings;
- Preparing flyers and advertisements/coordinate marketing efforts;
- Manage timelines and deadlines across projects;
- Support marketing day-to-day operations including social media/PR, project pursuits, internal marketing needs;
- Pull essential metrics data, maintain reports and review with Marketing Managers;
- Preparing and updating consultant biographies and CVs;
- Establishing close working relationships with vendors;
- Coordinate cross-functionally with the broader marketing team, fulfillment team, and sales team to launch new courses and content.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Sales, Marketing, Advertising or similar preferred;
- Ability to produce routine reports and correspondence;
- Maintains positive attitude and constructive approach to projects;
- Marketing experience in the A/E professional services industry;
- Email marketing;
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs;
- Ability to grasp abstract concepts, summarize and break them down for others to understand;
- Teamwork: team player with a can-do attitude and willingness to pitch in to help get the work done, even if it requires overtime;
- Required Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related discipline;
- Strong graphic and visual skills;
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team with a client service mindset;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communications, Englishor related field of study;
- Must have proposal experience;
- Highly self-motivated and adaptable.