Office managers oversee the day-to-day running of an office or department.
Office Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Office Manager to join our team.
- Lead Office Professionals on day to day tasks;
- Reporting to the CEO reports; summarizing information; identifying trends;
- Review and follow Employee Handbook to ensure consistent standards;
- Understand and follow HIPAA regulations and maintain confidentiality;
- Assist and implement special projects, programs, and procedures in various functional areas;
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory;
- Field internal and external scheduling requests;
- Assist in the planning of events;
- Process all insurance claims and liability insurance;
- Plan parties and offsite team building events for the staff;
- Send, receive, and distribute mail and packages from couriers;
- Work with our Director of Administration and NYC Office Manager to maintain the office and create new processes;
- Provide exceptional service and support to staff and visitors;
- Answer general questions related to academics, student advising, course scheduling and sequencing and departmental information;
- Office managementMaintain office space organization and configuration.
- Promoting process improvement;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience;
- Leadership and the ability to ‘make things happen’
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in administration or office management required;
- Be able to lift 5 lbs. or greater;
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of automotive computer software;
- Personal characteristics: service oriented, dependable, detailed, comfortable with prioritizing multiple simultaneous tasks and a sense of humor;
- Manage office tasks such as ordering supplies, maintaining paperwork, tracking budgets, and general office duties;
- A friendly and approachable working manner;
- Proven track record of attention to detail;
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- 25+ years old;
- Must pass background check;
- Familiarity with an accounting system a strong plus.