Product Training Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Product Training Manager to join our team.
- Identify KPIs and monitor, evaluate, and record training activities and program effectiveness;
- Design, develop, and deliver curricula, documentation and other training collateral to support knowledge sharing programs;
- Establish and develop a revenue generating customer (user) product training function;
- Serve as a single point of contact for all product training and documentation needs;
- Identify training tools, using state of the art technology, to deliver training to a remote population on an ongoing and sustainable basis;
- Facilitate workshops;
- Responsible for all aspects of planning, leading, and organizing employee technical product learning programs and supporting collateral;
- Maintaining project documentation;
- Creating (or identifying the need for creating) supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games, etc.);
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process;
- Work with subject matter experts to identify target audience’s training needs;
- Devise modes of assessment, such as tests or quizzes, to measure the effectiveness of the course;
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content;
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product;
- Analyze and apply trends and best practices in learning technologies and instructional design.
- Experience balancing multiple projects simultaneously and meeting aggressive timelines;
- 5+ years of relevant work experience;
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong project management and organizational skills;
- Flexibility and resourcefulness to manage changing business requirements, projects, and resources, adapting accordingly and positively;
- BA/BS degree required; MS/MBA preferred;
- Ability to simplify technical or complex information and tasks into friendly, simple language.