Insurance account managers develop business accounts and increase sales of their company’ insurance products.
Relationship Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Relationship Manager to join our team.
- Present plan metric reporting and periodic plan reviews to advisers and clients;
- Review participant education materials and create communication plans;
- Evaluate problems, proactively offer solutions and manage issue resolution;
- Provide plan design options and investment updates;
- Coordinate new customer onboarding tasks required for timely and effective implementation;
- Review project proposals and plans to determine priority, time frame, and procedures for accomplishing onboarding goals;
- Professional writing;
- Proper phone etiquette;
- Plan and execute team perks with alignment from the management team;
- Provide an exceptional reception environment;
- Purchasing and reconciliation of expenses;
- Client, vendor, and investor relationships;
- Professional communication for internal and external sources;
- Be a knowledge base and resource for company tools and operational strategies;
- Efficient and precise organization of digital and physical documents.
- Assists in the training of new employees and other duties as assigned;
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is preferred;
- A passion for customer satisfaction with a high energy, positive attitude;
- Successful lead generation sourcing strategies to reach decision makers;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook, Microsoft CRM a plus;
- Professional ServicesPublic Accounting experience is a plus but not required;
- Well networked, preferably in the technology industry;
- Possesses the desire to go the “extra mile” for both clients and teammates;
- Strategically-minded with excellent problem-solving skills;
- Excellent negotiation, relationship and interpersonal skills;
- 9 years of outsourced services and/or relationship management experience;
- Experience as a skilled executive representing either clients and service providers;
- Proven track record of sustaining and growing complex relationships; including closing the renewal and having owned and exceeded quota;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.