Sales Admin Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sales Admin to join our team.
- Assist in Appointment Results approvals;
- Attends sales meetings;
- Assist Sales Reps with appointment dispositions;
- Assist in preparation for sales meetings and training;
- Maintain sales performance spreadsheets and charts;
- Follow up on customer and sales rep issues;
- Maintain sales forms and supplies;
- Monitor and distribute customer surveys;
- Email communications with sales reps and customers;
- Maintain Sales Rep Schedules;
- Create and Distribute Biz Wiz Sales Reports;
- Assist Sales Reps with Paperwork and BizWiz Order entry;
- Monitor new sales order progress;
- Assist Sales Reps with Paperwork and Order entry;
- Create and Distribute Sales Reports.
- Demonstrable experience in administration, and/or customer service;
- Client service focus – understand the need, solve problems, and respond in an efficient manner;
- Attend to tasks with accuracy and attention to detail;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office computer applications required, plus ability to navigate software programs;
- Self-motivated and energetic;
- Organizational skills – ability to manage time and multi-task;
- Exceptional telephone and interpersonal skills.