Sales administrators process sales orders and payments, arrange deliveries and offer after-sales support.
Sales Administrative Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sales Administrative Assistant to join our team.
- Greet visitors at office;
- Maintains customer database by inputting customer profile and updates; preparing and distributing monthly reports;
- Process shipments by using shipping software or website;
- Create, maintain, and update a variety of metrics reporting tools on a daily, weekly, monthly basis;
- Order processing;
- Contact customer for any issues regarding quote package;
- Organize meetings as required;
- Perform the full cycle sales process;
- Office Administration;
- Prepare weekly Sales performance/status reports;
- Receive Request for Quotations (RFQs) from customers;
- Prepare and deliver monthly Board reporting;
- Answering and transferring incoming calls;
- Maintain and order office supplies;
- Process RMAs & refunds.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of clerical experience, office administration, or data entry;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures;
- Flexible – willing to take on new tasks as required and change processes to best support the sales team;
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or equivalent;
- A great sense of humor coupled with a desire to win;
- Strong computer skills, proficient on Mac OSX and Google Platforms (Salesforce a plus);
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and scanners;
- Must have a high school diploma.