Security Site Supervisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Security Site Supervisor to join our team.
- Provides the basis of a great place to work by treating staff with respect;
- Assists with the communication of policies, company announcements and job openings;
- Assures that employee grievances are heard with help from appropriate branch or region HR support employees.
- Active listening skills;
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately;
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively;
- Effective oral and written communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office;
- Ability to coach, mentor, motivate;
- Ability to mediate conflict with tact, diplomacy.