Senior Content Marketing Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Content Marketing Manager to join our team.
- Work seamlessly across the Marketing and Product teams to support integrated campaigns and capitalize on identified opportunities;
- Partner with the Creative team and business leaders to create performance-driven content that is on brief, on time and on budget;
- Build an effective, scalable and efficient content marketing engine, including deploying mission critical tools, processes and systems;
- Establish Content KPIs and goals, partnering with the Marketing Analysis team to provide regular leadership updates and recommendations;
- Define and create content marketing strategies and plans based on company-wide goals that support and extend marketing initiatives;
- Understand the customer’s buying journey and evaluate how we can better leverage content to move prospects deeper into the funnel;
- Work with digital and SEO teams to implement strategies that improve keyword rankings, drive web traffic and deliver leads.
- Analytical and data-driven mindset with a proven ability to manage multiple competing (and sometimes shifting) priorities simultaneously;
- BA/BS in marketing, business, or a related field. Masters degree preferred;
- 7-10 years of proven experience of delivering measurable business impact through content marketing on behalf of established and/or emerging brands;
- Maintains a do-what-it-takes attitude and enjoys working in a fast-paced working environment.