Services Sales Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Services Sales Manager to join our team.
- Other duties as assigned;
- Effectively communicate with all store associates, management, and customers;
- Key holder and responsible for basic and detailed opening and closing responsibilities;
- Train and coach service selling associates on “Customer Care Process”, Courtesy Vehicle Inspections (CVIs), and general operation of store systems;
- Partner with the Fleet business team to maintain and build Fleet service customer relationships;
- Advise associates, technicians, and customers on tires, parts and service programs.
- Responsible for managing and motivating front line salespeople;
- Willing to learn selling expectations in a fast paced, service-oriented retail setting;
- Strong verbal communication skills;
- Strong cash handling skills, including the use of POS systems;
- Ability to exercise judgement and to work independently;
- Must be able to understand and follow complex instructions;
- Valid driver’s license;
- One year of experience in automotive service environment;
- Demonstrated consistent record of meeting or exceeding sales goals;
- Comfortable utilizing up-sell techniques;
- Strong problem-solving, quantitative and analytical skills with a proven ability to make data-driven decisions;
- Proven effective leadership;
- Entire work time is conducted in an office setting;
- Bi-lingual communication skills (Preferred);
- In-depth knowledge of Membership, Insurance, Travel, Retail or Financial Services organization(s) (Preferred).